FORTEM Helmet-Mounted Dual-Light
The FORTEM™ intrinsically safe dual-light™ flashlight is the most versatile choice for helmet-mounted hands-free lighting. The 250 flashlight lumens are powerful enough to cut through dense smoke and are combined with an independent 115-lumen floodlight mounted at a 45-degree downward angle, the 5466 is designed for professionals who appreciate performance and convenience.
User adjustable flashlight modes range from 250 lumens on high, 100 lumens on medium and 25 lumens on low. Dial down the floodlight to light up your gear or feet as you walk by adjusting from 115 lumens on high, to 50 lumens on medium or 10 lumens in potentially-life saving survival mode.
Additionally, in Dual-Light mode (both the Flashlight and the Floodlight turned on at the same time) you get 150 lumens providing maximum versatility along with user safety. The 5466 also has a green, rear-facing LED light so that others can easily identify team personnel in smoke-filled or dusty environments.
The 5466 will fit on any Fire Helmet (or side-brim hard hat) regardless of whether it has an up-turned or down-turned brim thanks to the 360-degree pivoting mount that allows the user position the light at the optimal angle. This feature makes it possible to not only avoid goggles, face shields and other helmet-worn gear but also place the light exactly where it’s needed.
The 5466 is IP-67 rated dustproof/waterproof and meets the requirement for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Power comes from 2 included CR123 batteries.
• Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
• LED Technology - 50,000+ hours
• User-selectable brightness on flashlight & floodlight (10 Lumen survival mode on floodlight)
• 45 degree downward angled floodlight
• Works with virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
• 360-degree pivoting clamp mount fits virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
• Select the exact angle & position for optimum light alignment
• Rear-facing Green safety LED
• IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
• Impact and chemical resistant
• Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
• Serialized for personal identification
• (Qty. 2) CR123 batteries (included)
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Flashlight Lumens: 250 / 100 / 25
• Flashlight Runtime (Hours): 3.5 / 6.5 / 16
• Floodlight Lumens: 115 / 50 / 10
• Floodlight Runtime (Hours): 3.5 / 6.5 / 16
• Dual-Light Lumens: 150
• Dual-Light Runtime: 3.5 hours
• Drop Rating: 2 m
• Dust/Water Rating: ANSI IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
• Floodlight Color: White
• Type of Floodlight: Solid / Strobe
• Switch Function: 2 Switches. Flashlight - H/M/L/Strobe, Floodlight - H/M/Survival
• Length: 3.2 in (81 mm)
• Width: 1.4 in (36 mm)
• Depth: 3.2 (81 mm)
• Weight: 7.2 oz (204g)
• Head Diameter: 1.1 in (28 mm)
• Light Source: LED
• Case Material: Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Type III Hard Anodized Finish
• Body Color: Red
• Power Source: CR-123 Lithium Primary Batteries (Qty. 2) included