Phoenix Structural Glove - Wristlet
The Phoenix Protector Structural Wristlet Glove incorporates the addition of a Kevlar wristlet for added protection and has been designed from the beginning with the needs of firefighters in mind. For years fire fighters have suffered with poor fitting gloves that dry stiff and do not hold up to the rigors of the job. The FireCraft Phoenix glove eliminates all these problems and incorporates features that will make your hands smile and say thank you!
• Rapid drying leather: Fas-Dri™ leather results in longer glove life. Leather tends to weaken when allowed to stay damp for extended periods. Phoenix leather dries in a very short time, so your gloves remain softer longer and provide the dexterity you have been dreaming of in a structural fire glove.
• Remarkable dexterity: By using a supple grain leather, re-designed thumb and palm pattern, the Phoenix glove offers dexterity usually only found in dress gloves. The new palm pattern is designed to reduce stress on the palm so that the leather does not tear apart at the base of the thumb.
• Enhanced safety: A structural fire glove must provide both a high degree of dexterity and also a very secure grip, both wet and dry. The Phoenix leather provides a very secure grip when dry. But when wet, the grip is even more secure. The secret is how the leather is treated during the tanning process.
• Long-Lasting protection: The moisture barrier made by Porelle® in England is a proven insert that won’t degrade over time. The moisture and bloodbourne pathogen protection provided by Porelle® will last as long, or longer, than the glove itself.
• Lifetime Warranty: All FireCraft® gloves carry a lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials. FireCraft® backs its products so you can purchase with confidence.
• Sizes: XXS to 3XL
View NFPA Glove Sizing Instructions [PDF]
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971,2018 Edition, and/or Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910.156 (E) (4) effective 7-1-85 & California OSHA Title 8, GISO Section 3407, effective 5-4-85