ESS Innerzone 1 Goggles
The NFPA-compliant Innerzone 1 features a unique semi-permanent two-piece strap and mounting bracket system that functions well with all major brands of structural fire helmets, with no drilling required. Thumb screws secure goggle straps to the helmet. Patented ESS Speed-Clip strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy.
• Goggles can be stowed on the front or rear of helmet
• Recommended for use without face shields
• Roomy frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses
• Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity.
• Innerzone lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection
• Advanced ClearZone lens treatments provide optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lenses & anti-fog coatings on the inside
• All Innerzone goggles meet or exceed all applicable standards associated with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1+, and NFPA 1971-2007, including the 500 degree (F) for 5-minute oven test.