FLIR K1 Situational Awareness Camera
The FLIR K1 is a rugged, compact thermal camera that serves as an extra set of eyes on the fire scene, allowing incident commanders, officers, and inspectors to quickly complete a 360° assessment in total darkness and through smoke.
With a bright, integrated flashlight, the FLIR K1 illuminates the scene to help the user steer around obstacles and maintain crew integrity. The FLIR K1 displays 160 × 120 pixel thermal images that help users gain situation awareness that is not possible with the naked eye. The FLIR K1 is pocket-portable or attaches easily to a belt using the included pouch – making it easy to have on-hand for investigations around buildings, industrial settings, traffic accidents, wildland calls, or search and rescue activities.
ENHANCE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
• Complete a thorough 360° assessment of the scene
• Quickly identify structures and surroundings with MSX® image enhancement
• MSX uses a visual image to add edge detail to scenes
• Never lose line of sight with the pistol-grip design
• Clearly see the entire scene top to bottom with the 57° × 44° portrait view
• Improve visibility of in the dark with the integrated, 300-lumen flashlight
• Gather evidence and save readings for training & reporting
• Take point-and-shoot images with the straightforward snapshot function
• Saves both a radiometric IR image and visual image of the scene simultaneously for easier interpretation
• Large internal memory saves up to 10,000 image sets
• Complete image post-processing and reporting using FLIR Tools® software
RUGGED AND EASY TO USE
• Rely on the durable construction to last for years to come
• Compact and lightweight enough to carry anywhere or attach to gear
• Water resistant (IP6/7 rating)
• Rugged enough to withstand a 2-meter (6 ft) drop onto concrete
• Work longer thanks to the integrated battery that lasts up to 5.5 hours without charge
WARRANTY (after registration):
• 2 years on parts and labor
• 10 year on detector
|FLIR K1 Specifications
|| 160 × 120 pixels
|| 2.4 in. LCD (backlit)
|| Li Ion - 5.5 Hour Run Time
|Weight (w/ battery)
|| .94 lbs.
|| 8.19" x 3.3" x 2.6"
|Start-up time (cold)
|| 15 sec.
VIEW COMPLETE K1 SPECIFICATIONS [PDF]