Double Sided Red Rack - Freestanding
Keep gear ready to go - where you need it, when you need it!
The Mobile Red Rack system utilizes tubular steel construction that is the strongest on the market. Double sided Red Racks use a rear grid assembly to keep gear separated and still provide ample air flow for drying. The modular design allows for easy assembly and instalation.
• Can be used between apparatus or to create isles in bunker gear rooms
• Design allows allow unrestricted air flow to aid in drying wet gear
• Free standing design does not require any additional support
• Heavy duty powder coat stands up to the rigors of the fire service
• Compartments are completely separated with full length dividers
• Adjustable helmet (top) and bunker (bottom) shelfs
• Each compartment is equipped with two hanging hooks
• Name plate with slide-in label to identify each compartment
• Hanging rod included. Length based on number of compartments
Security Option Includes:
• Lockable door and top security shelf
• Security option should be ordered per opening and is priced per opening
• Compartments are available in 18", 20” or 24” widths
• 20"(d) x 72"(h) x length specified
• 79" tall posts with leveling bolts for use on uneven floors
|Double Sided (18" Compartments)
|Double Sided (20" Compartments)
|Double Sided (24" Compartments)
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery may be the best option. Arrangements will be arranged by phone or email. You may complete your order online and a First Out Rescue Equipment specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost of your order, including freight charges.