Crewfit Work Vest 35 - USCG
The new range of Crewsaver USCG-Approved lifejackets is the first series of its kind to provide a complete, safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable inflatable solution to professionals working on the water.
Crewsaver lifejackets share the same advanced technologies for industrial, commercial and recreational users. The Crewsaver Commercial Work Vest is USCG-approved and provides all the toughness you need to get the job done right, all while maintaining the quality, comfort and durability you expect from our Crewfit range.
The Crewfit Work Vest is the perfect match for professional mariners who require a premier lifejacket that performs in harsh sea conditions. It features lightweight polyethylene foam panels, reflective tape and a whistle for additional safety.
• USCG Type V / III approved lifejacket
• Provides a minimum of 35lbs of buoyancy when inflated
• High visibility outer cover over polyethylene foam panels
• Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
• Retro-reflective tape on shoulders
• Side waist adjuster
• Light attachment point
• Bladder turns you onto your back, supporting your head & helping keep your mouth out of the water
• Front pocket with whistle
• Unique chin support tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
• Operation: Halkey Roberts PRO1F (automatic) or PRO 3F (manual)