Worthington Composite SCBA Cylinders
Worthington Industries is one of the largest suppliers to the Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) industry and offer breathing cylinders to firefighters and first responders around the world.
Worthington has more than 30 years of experience manufacturing breathing air cylinders. Worthington SCBA cylinders are designed to exceed domestic and international certifications, including DOT and AS9100 standards. Worthington cylinders are the choice for many military and aerospace applications, as well as firefighters and first responders.
• Composite construction (aluminum/carbon fiber)
• Extremely durable
• 15 year cylinder life
• 5-year hydrostatic retest
• Available in 30, 45 and 60 minute sizes
• Available in 2216 psi or 4500 psi
• USDOT & Transport Canada approved
• Compatible with most 2216 psi cylinder valves
• Available in yellow or white
• Compatible with all major model SCBA’s
View Cylinder Specifications HERE [PDF]
Valves and O-Rings are not included in cylinder pricing.
• New Non-OEM valves and Reconditioned OEM Valves are available.
• Customer supplied valves can also be used.
• Please CONTACT US to discuss valve pricing and availability.
Custom Labeling Available
Customize your composite SCBA cylinders with your department’s logo and colors. Provide us with your design, or we can design a label for you. Several paint colors available. (Minimum purchase of four cylinders. Additional costs apply.)
THERE IS A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF FOUR (4) CYLINDERS FROM THE MANUFACTURER.