CMC Static Pro Lifeline
CMC Static Pro Lifeline is an extremely low-stretch kernmantle rescue lifeline constructed of 100% High Tenacity Polyester (HTP) fiber. The polyester fibers do not absorb water, so there is no loss of strength or increase in weight if the rope gets wet. With less than 2% stretch at 300 lbf, Static-Pro is an excellent choice for high lines, long rappels, and many mechanical advantage haul systems.
Polyester fiber ropes have better resistance to acids than nylon, which makes Static-Pro the preferred choice in acidic environments. Favored for its excellent hand, knotability and UV resistance, Static-Pro Lifelines come in solid colors with a single stripe to prevent confusion with CMC Lifeline and other solid color kernmantle ropes.
Sheath: 32-strand braided- Half the strands having a left (Z) twist and the other half have a right (S) twist for a balanced, torque-free rope with maximum abrasion resistance.
CMC Static-Pro™ Lifeline Specifications:
• Construction: Block creel, static kernmantle.
• Fiber: 100% High Tenacity Polyester (HTP).
• Temperature melt point 480° F (249° C).
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Rope ends are included
• Rating: NFPA General Use for 12.5 mm (1/2 in)
• 3 SIGMA MBS: 41 KN (9,217 LBF)
• Weight: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg) per 100 ft.
Certification: UL Classified to NFPA 1983 Standard on Life Safety Rope and Equipment for Emergency Services, 2017 Edition.
• 100 ft.
• 150 ft.
• 200 ft.
• 300 ft.
• Custom lengths available. Please Contact Us to discuss your needs.