CMC Rope & Equipment Bag
The CMC Rope & Equipment bags have been enhanced with all new features including accessory pouches that now feature zippered closures for securing even the smallest of items, and a removable internal daisy chain loop for attaching connectors and gear. These bags have proven themselves in the field and are now the standard pack on many fire department trucks and engines.
Hardware stays together so that it can be pulled out of the pocket before you deploy the Rope & Equipment Bag as you would an ordinary rope bag.
Additional pockets on the X-Large size bag are designed to carry more web, edge protectors, harnesses, or anchor straps.
• Made of tough water-resistant 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon
• Multi-loop straps keep your rope rescue kit together and ready to go
• Padded backpack-type shoulder straps make fully loaded bag easy to carry
• Zippered pockets offer quick access to gear
• Included Multi-Loop Strap to connect your hardware together
• Loop inside the center pocket
• Pocket dimensions: 6 x 20 in (15 x 51 cm)
||Capacity (cu in.)
||1/2" Rope Capacity
||1 lb. 5 oz.
||30" x 9"
||1 lb. 6 oz.
||32" x 10"
||32" x 10"