Bullard FH Series Wildland Fire Helmet
Bullard FH Wildfire® helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of Wildland/Forestry Firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2011. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for Wildland Firefighting.
• Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
• Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
• Absorbent cotton brow pad
• Thermoplastic shell
• Available in cap style or full brim hat style
• Reflective lime-yellow stripes
• Three goggle clips on helmet perimeter
• Adjustable chinstrap
• Comfortable 6-point suspension
• Velcro® attachments inside shell
• Meets NFPA 1977-2011 specifications
Colors: Black, Red, White, Yellow, Blue, orange, Lime/Yellow
Goggles can be purchased separately HERE.