Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 GTX - Mid
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid is the tactical/duty boot you’ve been looking for. Designed with durability and comfort in mind, this footwear can be worn anywhere whether it’s for on or off duty. It’s one of the lightest weight options in our range of boots making it easy of the feet. Wear this 6-inch boot for airport duty and you shouldn’t have any problem since it features an all metal free construction.
• Smooth leather upper material
• GORE-TEX® Inner liner
• BLACK EAGLE® 018 Sole
• TPU R3000 Shank
• Lace up fastening
• Anti-static conductivity
• Non-Safety toe
• 6” leg height
• Color: Black
Tactical Footwear with Upgraded Features
Now designed and fully manufactured in Europe, we took the popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 Mid and gave it an upgrade. The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love. Features like:
• Sole is uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
• Sole is non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel & oil resistant and now heat-resistant
• New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt
• New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
• More padding in the ankle area for additional ankle support and stability
Shock Absorbent Heels and Anti-Bacterial Insoles
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid has what it takes to perform at any activity whether it’s for work or leisure. The heel area is supported by cushioning which absorbs shock while the forefoot is able to use energy more efficiently thanks to its strong spring-back material, and the built in pronation and supination support keeps weight evenly distributed throughout your foot keeping your ankle stabilized. The removable antibacterial, moisture wicking insole provides just the right amount of support with its cushioning so you feel comfortable all throughout the day.
Anti-Slip Soles with Built in Stone Shield
Your line of duty or active hobby might require you to run on slippery surfaces or uneven terrain which makes the HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid such ideal footwear. The durable sole incorporates a special rubber mixture and tread design to provide a strong multi-directional grip even on slippery surfaces. The built in stone shield doubles the protection, preventing you from feeling the impact from any rock or stone that may come your way.
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Laminate and the HAIX® Climate System
The GORE-TEX® inner liner makes these boots waterproof and together with the HAIX® Climate System, your feet are kept at a balanced temperature whether you’re indoors or out. The temperature balance is made possible thanks to the air circulation process which automatically warms you during cool conditions and cools during warm conditions.
Highly Breathable with Sun Reflect
The boots insole with its moisture absorbing properties means that after a long hard day of running, jumping, and walking, your feet are still dry and comfortable. And when it gets too hot, you never have to worry, since the Sun Reflect feature of the breathable leather reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by reflecting sunlight back so that the leather and the inside of your boot stays cooler.
• HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
• Waterproof/breathable with GORETEX® Extended
• Stone shield prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
• Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
• Pronation support to prevent arch collapsing inward
• Supination support with spring back energy return
• Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
• Cushioning in the heel area for shock absorption
• Metal free construction
• Durable anti-static, anti-slip sole resistant to oil and gasoline, non-marking
||4-13, 14, 15, 16
||4-13, 14, 15, 16
One year Limited Warranty
HAIX Black Eagle Footwear comes standard with a one year Limited Warranty. However an additional extended one-year extended warranty can be added for a total of two years simply by simply filling out the Black Eagle Extended Warranty On-Line Form.
With the extended limited warranty, choosing the Black Eagle line of tactical footwear is almost a no brainer! After trying the HAIX Black Eagles, they may just be the last brand of footwear you'll ever buy.