Robopack 9208 Kit - 24V DeWalt Tools - AC Charger
Robopack Kit for 24V DeWalt Tools
Robopack XL 9208 "Ultra Thin"
Powerful and versatile "Variable Voltage" capabilities in an Ultra-Thin package. The XL 9208 Robopak is the perfect "grab-n-go" portable power solution. Fully rechargeable from either AC or DC sources. The Robopak gives you the flexibility to run your equipment and tools anytime or anywhere, even in the harshest conditions.
• Only 4-7/8" wide
• All weather plastic casing with heavy-duty "O" ring seals to protect against moisture
• Able to power equipment from 6-to-28v (Milwaukee, DeWalt, Hilti, Bosch, etc.)
• Cost saving replaceable battery / refurbish program
• AC or DC charging.
• Dimensions: 10-5/8"L x 9-11/16"W x 4-7/8"D
• Weight: 21 lbs.
24V DeWalt Adapter
• For use with DeWalt tools using 24V Nicad battery
• 13.5 ft. cord
AC Universal Charger
The AC Universal charger is a small, lightweight, four stage charger designed for charging XL 9210 & XL 9208 Variable Voltage Robopaks. This charger can be used anywhere in the world. Spark proof, short circuit and reverse polarity protected. Bulk max current is 3 amps.
• Use anywhere, US & World.
• 4 Stage charging: initialization, bulk charge, absorption & float/maintenance.
• Input voltage 100-240VAC.
• Output voltage 12VDC.
• Recharge 6-22 hrs.
• 5-1/2"L x 3"W x 1-1/2"D