Ventry Misting Ring Kit
Don't suffer in the heat anymore!ﾠ When it is hot, hot, hot, use a VENTRY Cooling Filtered Misting Kit for Firefighter Rehab!ﾠ Also useful for confined space, salvage and overhaul, sporting events, dust control...ﾠ Having a VENTRY Misting Ring on your fan can bring crucial, cool relief instead of a deadly medical emergency!
The VENTRY Misting Ring works with a standard household water supply (garden hose) and, with the proper adaptors, can be connected to any water supply with maximum pressure of 150 psi.ﾠ To our knowledge, the Ventry misting ring kit is the only misting kit available with a water supply filter.ﾠ The filter helps to prevent clogging of misting nozzles caused by particles carried in the water supply. The filter flushes with a simple turn of a valve.
- Lower temperatures as much as 25 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick-release 22 micron filter on supply line prevents impurities from clogging fine nozzles
- Filter flushes clear and clean with the turn of a valve
- Four adjustable, variable flow brass nozzles with stainless steel inserts
- O-rings used in nozzle assemblies for leak proof operation
- Spray pattern engineered for optimum performance
- Reinforced braided nylon hose with PVC jacket (includes UV inhibitor)
- Attaches easily to any fan with a wire guard
- 16 inches in diameter
- Output: 2.2 gallons per hour (GPH) at 60 PSI
- Nozzles may be easily cleaned.