RockStar 3D Rigging Plate
The RockStar gives rigging professionals a variety of advantages over flat rigging plates. This greatly helps those working in dynamic environments by providing what is now becoming a rigging phenomenon: the floating anchor. Now professionals have the ability to connect multiple lines from several dimensions. This aids in creating an anchor in space. Like with many Rock Exotica products, the RockStar is machined from a solid block of aluminum. As a result, this adds to its strength and nimble characteristics.
- Alleviates the effect of torque on the rigging plate by orienting toward the applied forces.
- Simplifies rigging and the attachment of connectors
- Provides anchor points in a variety of angles and directions.
- Machined from solid, aircraft grade aluminum alloy for strength and weight advantage.
- Weighs just 7.4 oz (470 gm)
• MBS: 36 kN
• Width: 3.0”
• Height: 3.7”
• Depth: 2.6”
• Weight: 7.4 oz. (470 gm)
• Material: Aircraft grade aluminum alloy
• Certification: CE