STORM ETLS-40 Telescoping Ram
The STORM Series of battery powered extrication tools from TNT Rescue are designed with the same power, performance and ease of use you have come to rely on from TNT Rescue. TNT Rescue STORM series rescue tools also feature an extremely low cost of ownership and operation as compared to other battery operated rescue tools. All STORM Series rescue tools are made in the USA and are backed by TNT’s lifetime warranty on all parts manufactured by TNT Rescue.
• Penetrating Bear Teeth, on both ram tip and base
• Bear Teeth provide better grip, greater control and increasing safety during displacement
• Balanced and ergonomic design for ease of operation.
• Single button power insures tool is instantly ready to use
• LED light built into body of tool to illuminate work area.
• Variable speed control deadman control increases manageability in critical situations
• Dual Pilot check valves for reliable & superior load holding
• Mineral Base Hydraulic Oil 10,500 PSI (724 BAR)
• Uses open market, easy to obtain, low cost Milwaukee 28V Red Lithium Battery.
• Includes (2) two 28V batteries and charger.
• Capability of rams can be increased with the addition of accessories
• The ETLS Ram provides pushing capabilities only.
• Lifetime Warranty on parts manufactured by TNT Rescue
Red Lithium Battery Technology Delivers:
• 40% More run time
• 20% More power
• 50% More recharges than conventional lithium batteries
• 20% Cooler than conventional lithium batteries
• Red Lithium batteries will not develop “memory” from constant charging.
• Built-in battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge in battery.
• Designed for extreme conditions down to -40F/-200C.
• Fully enclosed battery cells with shock responsive separators for added protection.
• Battery full charge time: 1 hour or less.
• 3 year warranty on battery from Milwaukee
| Max. Operating Pressure
||10,5000 psi / 724 bar
| Max. 1st Stage Push Force
||32,980 lbs. / 146 kN
| Max. 2nd Stage Push Force
||12,883 lbs. / 57.3 kN
| Stroke Length 1st stage
||11.12 in. / 282 mm
| Stroke Length 2nd stage
||14.62 in. / 371 mm
| Extended Length
||40.55 in. / 1,030 mm
| Closed Length
||20.10 in. / 511 mm
||8.20 in. / 208 mm
||10.6 in. / 269 mm
| Deployment Weight
||36.8 lbs. / 16.7 kg
| NFPA 1936 2010 Edition Compliant
View Complete ETLS-40 Specifications [PDF]