Turnout Gear Extractor/Washer
The most efficient clothes washers available and costs less to use based on total energy, water, and detergent usage and is the only top load horizontal-axis clothes washer made in the U.S. There is no mildew build-up or odor as with front load machines.
Features and Benefits:
• MADE IN THE USA
• Wash 1-2 sets of turnout gear per load
• Uses an average of 12-16 gallons of water per load (up to 22 gal. with pre-wash)
• Runs on 120 volts (watts per load: 110-160 watt hours)
• DO NOT plug power supply cord into GFI outlet
• Easy soft-mount installation
• No transmission or agitator to replace
• No lower water seals; eliminates future leaking problems
• Fewer overall moving parts; Promotes longer life expectancy
• Follows NFPA-1851 guidelines
Spin Cycle RPM’s & G-Force:
• Delicate: 525 RPM - 85.9 G-Force
• Normal: 560 RPM - 97.8 G-Force
• 26” x 27” x 42”
• Height with door up: 56”
• Depth with rear hose: 30”
• Weight: 190 Lbs.
One Year: Full Warranty From Date of Purchase
Three Year Limited Warranty:
Replacement parts for the Bearing Assembly & Suspension System if defective in materials or workmanship.
Twenty-Five Year Limited Warranty:
Replacement parts for the outer tub module if the tub develops a water leak caused by rust through as a result of defective materials or workmanship.
View Extractor/Washer Sales Sheet [PDF]
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery may be the best option. There will be no shipping charges shown at checkout. You may complete your order online or use the "Request A Quote" payment option at checkout. A First Out Rescue Equipment specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost of your order, including actual freight charges.