Portable Gross Decontamination System
Studies show that field de-con using soap, water and brush can reduce cancer causing contamination on turnout gear by 85%*. The DECON/pak is a self-contained agent proportioning and rinse application system helping to provide simple and gross decontamination of firefighting personnel and equipment.
• Flow is controlled by twist grip valve that also functions as carrying handle
• Cleaning agents added through large, easy-open fill port (includes debris screen)
• Large selector for agent proportioning from 0.1 to 0.5% for cleaning agent**
• Selector can be set to rinse with water only
• Stores easily in tight compartment spaces.
* Source: Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene DOI: 10.1080/15459624.2017.1334904
** Contact your turnout gear manufacturer for cleaning agent recommendation for your specific gear.
• Polypropylene 2.5 Gallon (9.5 l) Concentrate Tank
• Weight: 10.4 lbs. (4.7 kg)
• Height: 17.3" (43.9 cm)
• 12 ft. (3.7 m) Discharge Hose
• Detachable Fan Spray Nozzle
|Minutes to Use 2.5 Gallons of
Concentrate at 12 gpm
Note: The DECON Pro/pak is similar in design to the Pro/pak foam proportioning system but they are NOT the same and cannot be used interchageably. The PRO/pak’s pick up tube is stainless steel, while the DECON/pak uses a plastic version to accommodate users wishing to integrate liquids like bleach. The proportioning controls are different as well given the differences between firefighting foam and detergent. In addition the DECON/pak’s 12’ hose comes with an attached (set screw) fan nozzle as its single option.
• 1” (25 mm) NH Inlet
• 1.5" (38 mm) NH inlet
View Product Data Sheet [PDF]
FREE US DOMESTIC SHIPPING