Falcon Structural Glove
The Fire Craft Falcon Glove is a major step-up in dexterity and protection for a structural firefighting glove. Because this glove will last longer than other gloves over similar lengths of use, the Falcon Glove is one of the most economical gloves available today. FireCraft provides a lifetime warranty on the workmanship of the Falcon Glove. It is that good!
Features and benefits found only in The Falcon structural fire glove:
• TenCate’s Kombat™ Flex fabric with PBI provides superior protection for the back of hand and offers superior flexibility.
• The proprietary Phoenix kangaroo leather on the palm is the strongest leather available.
• This glove is ready to “go to work” right out of the package. No initial break-in required.
• The full fourchette pattern for the fingers assures a better fit and greater dexterity.
• Rolled leather components on the back of the fingers further enhances the remarkable dexterity of the Falcon glove.
The Falcon is a high-end structural fire glove constructed from premium materials:
• Outer shell: kangaroo grain leather on the palm, premium grain bovine leather on back
• Durable, non-pilling double layer Nomex® inner lining
• TenCate’s Kombat™ Flex covers the back of the hand for that extra shield of protection
• Exclusive rolled leather on the fingers & thumb reduce fatigue and increase dexterity
• Full fourchette finger pattern enhances dexterity and also reduces hand fatigue
• The Porelle® moisture barrier that will outlast the rest of the glove – sewn and taped to the inner parts of the glove to prevent any inversion
• Lifetime Warranty: All FireCraft® gloves carry a lifetime warranty on workmanship. FireCraft® backs its products so you can purchase with confidence.
• Sizes: XXS to XXXL View Sizing Chart [PDF]
View Falcon Glove Specifications
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971,2013 Edition, and/or Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910.156 (E) (4) effective 7-1-85 & California OSHA Title 8, GISO Section 3407, effective 5-4-85